Monday, July 23, 2007

It's Mommy's Birthday 7.7.07








Mommy turned a 'quarter of a century'! Yes it's true, I am 25 years old. I guess from here on out I stop counting - only kidding!!! We had a BBQ at Grandma and Grandpa Reedyk's house and we also went swimming. Rylee just loved the water, I think because she loves bath time so much. Daddy also surprised Mommy and got her tickets to the American Idol tour concert so Mommy actually left Rylee with Mimi and "G" who babysat her. Rylee sorta gave Mimi and "G" a hard time because she was crying a lot, but once she was changed and fed she calmed down.
I have to admit that I handled the whole separation anxiety quite well! I did miss her tremendously but we had a great time at the concert and I was soo happy to see Blake Lewis perform! We hurried home and our little angel baby was fast asleep! I think it really helped to prepare me for when I will have to leave her when I return to work.

No comments: