Thursday, December 27, 2007

It's "SNOW' or wait... is that 'soap'?????

Gearing up for the Holidays, we took Rylee to see the 'snow' at Celebration with the Smith family (now if only I was as smart and cool as Kristi, I would have provided a link to her page, but I would have to research how to do that so for now I will tell you that you can see her page by going to my favorite blogs titled "My Yummies and Me" - love ya Kristi!! LOL) Anyhow, Rylee was in awe over the snow pouring out from the sky and she was just a staring at it and reaching up for it! She enjoyed standing in the snow with daddy too!! It was soo much fun to see William sooo excited over it too and I of course witnessed it all behind my lens (as Mitch would say) LOL




























1 comment:

Kristi said...

You crack me up!!! It's the hyperlink symbol up by the "add image" symbol! Just highlight what you want to hyperlink then click the symbol and add your web address! :) SOOOO glad you updated! Even knowing what's going on as it's happening, it's still fun to read it on your blog! And Rylee will LOVE having it as a record for her childhood!