Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Staying cool in the summer heat

Rylee and I went swimming with Sarah and Reese, along with grandpa. Reese has been taking swim lessons and it was so much fun to watch her swim around! Sarah must be soo proud of her! I would really LOVE to start swim lessons with Rylee, maybe we will have the opportunity to next summer as it is quite expensive. Rylee just adores the water! Here are a few shots of everyone having fun (except for me because I was behind the camera, LOL) I have 3 for now to post, and hopefully some more later!!! At least that's better than nothing, right? :)







1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Aw, so cute! I wish I would have put Natalee in lessons this summer! We are working with her and I am going to make sure to sign her up right away next summer.