Friday, August 15, 2008

Fun At Old Town

Rylee is such the picky eater right now, but it never fails, she loves her spaghetti! And what a fun lovely mess it makes, but isn't it just the cutest?



My belly sure is growing! We are soo ready to meet little Miss Haylee. We took Rylee to Old Town to visit with the Folckemer's and to see all the old cars of course! We had a great time! Here are a few snapshots I got of Rylee while we were there! I also have some pictures of the boys that I will be getting around to editing later!





(I don't know what the deal is with my oversharpening of this picture? My hair looks crazy here)




Kisses from Jayden! This is the cutest!!!!!!!!


This was taken having fun at home, she got way too close to the camera!!! LOL


Just another fav of mine, I love her facial expressions and find this one to be soo cute! She just makes me melt!

No comments: