Monday, October 1, 2007

Rylee's been sick :( Her first time...

My poor baby, breaks my heart!!! She got the RSV virus and has bronchiolitis (not to be confused with bronchitis). She has been such a trooper and still sooo happy, even though I know she has to be miserable! We took her to the Doctor and we have to give her nebulizer treatments three times a day. She is very intrigued as to what we are putting over her nose and mouth and she wants to hold it by herself! It's so cute! She has a pretty bad cough and I would do anything to take the sickness away.... :( The Doctor said this virus usually lasts for about 2 weeks and she probably caught it from traveling (the plane, or public transportation). Needless to say, the whole family has gotten sick now, I just hope we don't continue to pass it to eachother.




No comments: