Monday, October 1, 2007

See what I've been up to!

Rylee has totally been trying to suck her thumb lately! It's soooo super cute, however we don't want to encourage it.... I couldn't pass up this picture!!






We are trying to give her a paci when she does this, but she totally prefers her thumb! It's funny how she just discovered it one day! I think she likes it soo much because she is teething and she can gnaw on her thumb to soothe her gums!

We also got some super cute pictures of Rylee in her room! Since she is never home except for on the weekends, we try to spend as much time in there as we can! We love to read her stories and play on her pink rug!! BTW, she is getting soooo good at tummy time, and she is so strong with her standing and sitting up!!!





















We pulled out her jumper that we hang from the door and I caught this super cute moment from her in her jumper, I just love this picture!






We went and visited my friend Randi and we of course had to take some pictures! Rylee loves her Aunt Randi and Randi spoils her to pieces!!!!!!!










and lastly, here are two recent pictures that I just LOVE!!!! My baby girl is growing up soo fast!!! She didn't really care too much for that pot we stuck her in... it looks like she is saying "Mom, why must you stick me in these crazy things?!!"








until next time................

No comments: