Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy BIrthday Momma!

Well, I am 26 years old now!!! Taking that downward slide towards 30! But age is just a number!!! I just know that before I blink my eyes, my 20's will be gone I'm sure. We started celebrating my birthday yesterday (Sunday the 6th) because my mom and Dad wouldn't be available today due to work reasons..... Monday is such a blah day for a birthday anyhow.... Sooooo, for my birthday, I wanted to take Rylee to Monkey Joe's, an inflatable indoor play place for kids!!! We had such a blast with Rylee! You know you've become a mom when your birthday consists of doing something fun with and for the kids, I wouldn't have it any other way!!!!! It was such a great time!!!
Rylee loved the slides, and Mitch and my Dad really got a work out playing there with Rylee. She was really into it! I will post pictures for you soon, I promise!!! We also went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse Grill, where they made me sit on a saddle while the restaurant wished me a Happy Birthday, note to self: don't tell them its your birthday when you eat there, you're guaranteed to be embarrassed!!! My brother came out and joined us for dinner as well and it was nice to have the family together!!!
We also had some family pictures taken with Dana Faye, a friend of mine, whom also shares the same birthday as me! Although, she is turning 21. I am soo happy to finally be on the opposite side of the camera and to have some great pictures of the family, Thank you!!!!!!!!

(I will post all pictures soon)



















No comments: