Tuesday, July 15, 2008

July is the Month of Birthdays

It's birthday party times again! We have 5 birthdays this month. This past weekend we celebrated Jonah's 3rd birthday at a pool party!! Rylee is such the little water bug this summer and enjoys it so much! I definitely want to put her in swim lessons, so perhaps next summer we will be able to do that. Here are just a few pictures of the water fun Rylee had with daddy at the party. Lots more to come as well, but there are only soo many hours in the day to edit all these pictures :) LOL

two of my 'picky little eater'....









































kisses for Daddy.... Rylee is quite the hug and kiss giver now, if you pretend to cry or are really crying, she stops whatever she is doing and runs up to you to give you a hug and make you feel better.






































The wet hand print on my jeans that truly touches my heart. What a miracle a little child is and how beautiful is this???























Our little gymnast in training, she was having so much fun playing with daddy. Daddy was brave enough to try out these little tricks with our little swim bug!! (lots more to add later)






























For some reason, Rylee very much dislikes floating on her back and will fight it to all wits end. I couldn't resist how cute this face was, LOL! "No Daddy No, I will not float on my back" I just love how her toes are pointed here and she is working those ab muscles to sit herself up, LOL




















more to come later................


oh, and one for the birthday boy!! Happy birthday Jonah, we love you!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh, I just love those pool pics! The one of Mitch holding her on her back is SO cute!! She is growing up so fast!