Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Counting down the days until we meet Haylee and spending as much time with Rylee

A few new shots to share! We are getting things ready and in order. Cleaning the house, changing out Rylee's play area with some new toys, hanging up the clothes, and doing all those final touches, but most importantly, trying to spend as much time with Rylee now while she can have our full attention, Life is about to get crazy busy in the Robertson household! :)


My beautiful little girl, about to become a big sister!


(gotta fix the blown highlights on her cheek), but I just love this sweet little face!


Rylee with her Mimi as we picked Daddy up from work. I would really like to do a session with both Grandparents with the two girls, maybe we can work that out soon once Haylee gets here!


Such a serious little face, but she was having a lot of fun in the wagon at Miss Sara's house when momma came to pick her up! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what you were going to do about the blog. I think you should just change the Header or whatever it is called.

Lisbeth said...

I want to see pics of Haylee's room!