Thursday, September 4, 2008

Parasol

I got my new Parasol's in this morning, yeah, an oriental paper umbrella! I soooo bad want Rylee to be just a tad older to really get some great pictures with these. She's a little too little still to really hold one of these and really wasn't into it that much.... I just quickly grabbed the camera and tried to catch a few using the green one, we also got a gorgeous blue teal one that will really bring out her eyes! Just wanted to share a few with ya!


I love all facial expressions she is making now, and I could just get lost in those little eyes of her, they totally melt my heart!

My little princess posing for the camera in front of our lovely grill and propane tank, LOL! What a nice backdrop, haha!! I added a TTV frame to this shot, to make it look old as if looking through an old camera viewfinder.


Oh, I just love this one here, My little squirt climbed up the slide backwards because it's so much more fun to go up the slide then the steps! :)


Just another one of her facial expressions that I just love, She is totally locked onto something intriguing here and I just love those little lips! :) Hmmmmm, Rylee.... what are you thinking about? (On a side note, this picture looks like a little on the cool side and probably needs a touch more warmth added to it.... It's so frustrating when the colors online never match what they look like in photoshop, I could have sworn I converted these to sRGB color space)


And one of the parasol, now if I could have only gotten her to look at me and give me one of those addicting little smiles! :) Can't wait to try some more when I'm not immobile due to my increasingly large belly! Haylee, I hope you come soon!!


Off to go look at more Parasol images for inspiration! Have a great day!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Barbara Robertson said...

She is such a little daredevil, climbing up the slide! Daddy will have more videos to share of her falling. LOL

Love, Mimi