Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Should I combine blogs, start a new one, or keep them separate?

I need your thoughts, should I keep this blog going and keep the URL and change the title to blog about the family updates, should I stop this one and make a new URL for the family blog, or should I keep a Rylee Blog and start a Haylee blog too.... I mean, knowing how there is no time as it is now, I highly doubt I can maintain two seperate blogs.... so the question is, keep the URL of MyRylee and just change the header, or get a new URL and a new header????????

Anyhow, took some maternity shots last night! I finally talked Mitch into taking some, it's about time that I finally took some pictures of myself now that I am 35.5 weeks along.... I'm usually always behind the camera. I really enjoyed proofing these, there are probably a few more to go through, but they're all pretty much the same thing, white backdrop and black clothes... I hope Haylee will be happy that I finally took some! I also had a session with our friend, Jessica Murariu, at 28 weeks, and when she is finished proofing them, I will share those as well! It's fun to see how much I've grown in the past 7.5 weeks!











2 comments:

Murariu Family said...

I would say instead of making a whole new one for each one of them just change the header and have it be for the family. Or leave this one up and just post a link to your new family one. Then that way it would have the whole family name in the link and not jsut rylee, but you wouldn't loose what you have already posted you just wouldn't post anything new really (maybe huge milestones only).

Anonymous said...

I vote for keeping the URL and just changing the header for the whole family. Everyone is use to checking the MyRylee one. Although, what the Murariu Family said makes sense too. If it doesn't cost anything, just put a link on this one to the new family one. Either way, works good for me, I'll go anywhere to look at pictures and read about my girls. Oh, and of course you and Mitch too! LOL
Love, Mimi