Monday, September 29, 2008

Waiting for Haylee....

I'm a bit behind on my editing but we've been having a lot of things going on lately. We have about 12 days left until Haylee's due date and we are awaiting her arrival any day now! Having lots of 'practice' contractions and discomfort, we're just waiting for the real thing to kick in! Last weekend we went and stayed on Sarasota Beach with Mimi and Papa G and I have pictures to share from our relaxing stay, I hope to get to those soon! Here are a few I took of Rylee in the knitted top I wore as a little girl! It's so much fun to see these items passed down from generations and to capture them! I hope one day, Rylee or Haylee will have a little girl and they too will wear this top!! Anyhow, I thought the pictures were too cute not to share!!

Stay tuned for Sarasota pictures and hopefully soon the arrival of Miss Haylee!! :) Rylee had a total blast at the beach, playing in the water and the sand, building sand castles with Papa.... It was so great to 'get out' and relax for the weekend! Thank you Mimi and G!

















No comments: